That's the thing with dreams: they're dreams. They don't actually happen, they're not reality. But for some people, a lot of people, their dreams are better than their reality and so they try to live in their dreams. But the longer they stay in their dream world, the harder reality hits when they wake up and realise all it was, was a dream.
Though in these cases they were bad dreams. That should not be visited again.
Louisa Rogers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bad Dreams. by Louisa Rogers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Too much, hasmukh amathalal
- Beer, Britton DeJong
- A Flower Is To See, Not To Kiss Or Smell, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In the forest, Philo Yan
- The Devil Called On Me, louis rams
- Papa Says That The Son Will Make A Name, Bijay Kant Dubey
- When I see, you come to me as a poem, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Church Of Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Kissing The Drunk Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Awaiting Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak