(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Bath Me In Your Tears...
No greater comfort can be found,
then tears of love and caring.
When the love of another, does rise
from ones heat, and overflow in tears,
know ye well, that greater love,
does not exist.
Bath me in your tears, oh pure and snow white dove,
and you will shower me, with goodness hope and love.
Bath me in your tears, my lifes an angry sea.
Bath me in your tears, bring tranquility to me.
Bath me in you tears, and wash away my fear.
Hold me close my love, that I might know you care.
Bath me in your tears, and mend my lonely heart.
Kiss me, love me...tell me... we shall never part.
Bath me in your tears, a heavens mist of dew,
that I might see the light, with help from only you.
And when my life is over, and I am put to rest,
I'll take your tears of love and joy...
for they're the very best.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bath Me In Your Tears... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL