(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Bath Me In Your Tears...
No greater comfort can be found,
then tears of love and caring.
When the love of another, does rise
from ones heat, and overflow in tears,
know ye well, that greater love,
does not exist.
Bath me in your tears, oh pure and snow white dove,
and you will shower me, with goodness hope and love.
Bath me in your tears, my lifes an angry sea.
Bath me in your tears, bring tranquility to me.
Bath me in you tears, and wash away my fear.
Hold me close my love, that I might know you care.
Bath me in your tears, and mend my lonely heart.
Kiss me, love me...tell me... we shall never part.
Bath me in your tears, a heavens mist of dew,
that I might see the light, with help from only you.
And when my life is over, and I am put to rest,
I'll take your tears of love and joy...
for they're the very best.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bath Me In Your Tears... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- Crying, Michael McParland
- Where are you going, gajanan mishra
- Funerall Elegy XX, Francis Quarles
- Lovely, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Life, Mustapha Muinah
- Funerall Elegy XIII, Francis Quarles
- A monkey's like a ghazal in his mom's eyes, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Death Be Not Proud: A parody (with apolo.., Arindom Borah
- Funerall Elegy VII, Francis Quarles
- YOU MAKE ME RICH!, Seema joglekar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)