(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Bath Me In Your Tears
No greater comfort can be found,
then tears of love and caring.
When the love of another, does rise
from ones heat, and overflow in tears,
know ye well, that greater love,
does not exist.
Bath me in your tears, oh pure and snow white dove,
and you will shower me, with goodness hope and love.
Bath me in your tears, my lifes an angry sea.
Bath me in your tears, bring tranquility to me.
Bath me in you tears, and wash away my fear.
Hold me close my love, that I might know you care.
Bath me in your tears, and mend my lonely heart.
Kiss me, love me...tell me... we shall never part.
Bath me in your tears, a heavens mist of dew,
that I might see the light, with help from only you.
And when my life is over, and I am put to rest,
I'll take your tears of love and joy...
for they're the very best.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bath Me In Your Tears by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- Complete homes, hasmukh amathalal
- Landfill, Phil Soar
- W-a-t-c-h! Fury online movie free full s.., afandi azhaa
- Inadequacy (Depression), Avuyile 'Avue' Maseko
- Sonnet: To My Doctor Boss, Dr John Celes
- Awakening, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Ours, Neela Nath
- Abstinence, Angela K Brown
- It Makes You Sad, mary douglas
- Let light be, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(15 April 1958)