Dr John Celes
Be Fair To The Fairer Sex!
Man is man, and woman, woman!
Let them confuse not their primary roles;
Each one can do well too in other's spheres,
But certainly not in some areas!
Each sex is meant for a purpose by God;
They are both needed for the human race;
But security, safety women need
In a male-dominated society!
Violence against women should fully cease;
The girl-child needs to be protected much;
Men's attitudes must change and women's too;
Let love and safety in this world prevail!
Stricter laws help but people ought to change;
Female infanticide must not happen;
Preventing crimes is better than the rod;
First make all women feel safe and secure!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Be Fair To The Fairer Sex! by Dr John Celes )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Chandramukhi, I Haven't Seen You For So .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Becoming An Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chosen Path, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I've Killed, Mr. Nobody
- Treasuring Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flair, douglas scotney
- Feel the pain, gajanan mishra
- Inhaling Breaths Of Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Where Chants Collide, Richard Jarboe
- SUPER LOVER~~ Michael Mcparland! ! ! !, Mr. Nobody