Dr John Celes
Be Fair To The Fairer Sex!
Man is man, and woman, woman!
Let them confuse not their primary roles;
Each one can do well too in other's spheres,
But certainly not in some areas!
Each sex is meant for a purpose by God;
They are both needed for the human race;
But security, safety women need
In a male-dominated society!
Violence against women should fully cease;
The girl-child needs to be protected much;
Men's attitudes must change and women's too;
Let love and safety in this world prevail!
Stricter laws help but people ought to change;
Female infanticide must not happen;
Preventing crimes is better than the rod;
First make all women feel safe and secure!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Be Fair To The Fairer Sex! by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Now she's gone....., Enock kuria
- Prime Truth - 16, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- V, Denrya Astor
- رائحة, نزار قباني
- The Bunch In My Head, Margaret Alice Second
- Truth are to be discovered, gajanan mishra
- God Brought you into my life... A love p.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Feel The Joy, Margaret Alice Second
- rather be - Get Lost, sEaN nOrTh
- رقم قياسي, نزار قباني