Your divine beauty summons me,
your colloquialism makes me want you more,
your guts, your integrity,
conscious and innocence
The feelings you give me
are so alienate
that I refuse to recognize myself.
you make covetous,
you make me jealous,
You are on my mind night and day,
And I don't wanna share you ever
I want you all to be mine.
So with all my heart and courage...
I ask you
Will you come with me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Mine by surbhi aggarwal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- pray to me, tara mahdavi
- pray, tara mahdavi
- Shame, gajanan mishra
- Wisdom and Sacrifice, Steven Rhoads
- The Twilight Zone, Neela Nath
- Greedy Thoughts, Tony Adah
- To do the needful, gajanan mishra
- If truth can have, hasmukh amathalal
- I didn't go on the internet this morning, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Government: We Deserve, douglas scotney