Beautiful Little Stranger
As I walked down the steps,
my eyes caught your innocence.
The moisture on your lips
inviting to be kissed.
Your firm suple breast
could not make me rest;
And as you walked towards me
all I wanted was us to be alone.
As I see you bid farewell,
I wish to see you again.
But in my mind you shall remain forever
as my beautiful little stranger
Anoop Lokkur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Little Stranger by Anoop Lokkur )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)