It’s the wish of one and all in their lifetime
To look beautiful and behave clever.
To hear the eulogize of one self is to bloom
Equal to hearing a zooming river.
All are not fortunate
To possess the blonde skin
Beauty in curves and cuteness as feat
But to be heard as ‘lovely’, is the yearn
There is strength in beauty
Power in being handsome
Life offers splendid scope in plenty
Even at the cost of some being loathsome
It’s amazing to be beautiful
When mixed with goodness it’s splendid
Deficits and limitations are acceptable
As long as the beauty mesmerizes mankind
Beauty has become the concept of markets
All ready to pour currency into it
Those shows worth not loosing the pockets
Appeals when it comes by nature’s gift.
Physical charm tends to perish along with age
Beauty of manners, survive till the end
Still, beauty is the measure of ones image
Perception doesn’t change in this showy trend
One who is intellectual always looks inside
Rates oneself through ones wisdom paradise
Evaluate the self and enjoy with pride
Beauty within oneself is for all to realize.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BEAUTY by Vidi Writes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...