Beauty is a Budding Rose
an Eagles flight
an Accelerating Cheetah
the Underwater world
the Terrestrial lighting.
'And God said, Let us make man in our image...and let them have
dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that
creepeth upon the earth.' (Genesis 1: 26)
'he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for
the sins of the whole world.' (1 John 2: 2)
Beauty is... You.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Jeff Rushton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI