It has been said.
in the eyes
of the beholder.
Might one ask.
in or of itself
recognize any bounds?
To voice an opinion
as to knowledge of beauty.
Must the beholder
be acclaimed expert?
In all truth.
Might an expression
of beauty be but
an affair of one's heart?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Kurt Hearth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second
- Sober Song, Barton Sutter
- I Love Your Crazy Bones, Barton Sutter