All this days,
There are many ways that tell me,
I think of man feel's wrong and bad,
I talk and see timing as justice done,
I trod on this journey,
This is the ways that made sways,
You made it through that trodding,
I think on this Righteous steps,
That make us integrate that Immutability,
This man is me and you are part that gave me food to eat,
Trodding on hunger to find Knowledge,
Surely were on Earth to stay,
Not die and get rotten like imaginable hell,
But heavenly came from words that are part of a composing Realm.
maxpoet beauty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before walking, by maxpoet beauty )
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
- My Heartache, Arrianna Prentiss
- In A moment of Inattentiveness, Fatima Nusairat
- Circle of friends, Gerry Legister
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.35, Monk E. Biz
- for the man who keeps bees and brings th.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)