Behind mount sinai | Write Out Loud
Behind Mount Sinai
On the asphalted road to a seaside town there is a hole in
the road, a nasty hole a car hitting it could have a bad puncture.
A rocket, albeit a puny one, caused this.
Fired by people who will not take no for an answer they refuse
to acknowledge this grand scale theft of their country.
Well, one has the right to defend oneself, so bombs, rockets fall
on a tiny piece of land no bigger then fly dropping on a map.
When Arab pride and goliath are sated there will be peace but
the underlying causes of this ritual and one-sided bloodshed will
never go away till goliath sees sense he is not David with a sling
fighting the whole world in the odd belief he is both the chosen and
the persecuted people. Jerusalem was promised to the Jews,
but not them alone; the pledge was made by Jewish soothsayers,
who knew when a lie is told often enough it becomes a truth.
oskar hansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Behind mount sinai | Write Out Loud by oskar hansen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman