No use caring about others
When, they do not care about you
Everyone, has an attitude
Though, when attitude is too much then it is actually scary
Being simple is the way
Though, being simple does not mean that you do not style yourself
It is actually being just the way you are
Be you, simply be you
A simple way is being you
Never fear what others will say
It is you, be your real self
Even if it means having no friends at all
I have learnt this lesson
Have no friends, slowly starting to like it
My life has taught me things, obviously the hard way
The way through which tears drop, when you make a mistake
It hurts when you try to be, the thing you are not
Be yourself, it means being simple.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Simple by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak