Who is the one who walks always beside you?
When I see, I find one,
When others see, they find none.
I look ahead up the pink road,
In the darkest hours of the night,
There is always I could find one,
Who walks beside you, as if;
Gliding along the skaty surfaces of the ice,
And sliding along the waters, on and on;
I do not know whether it's he or she,
But do let me know some day,
Who is that one who walks beside you?
Sanjeev Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beside You by Sanjeev Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra