mohamed Alpha Ba
When the seas becomes desert
And a world with no expert
The corn fields as barren as granny
Your life sinking like the black pearl
With no hope or lap to cry on
Besides you i am as spirit
When your soul is married to loneliness
Under thunder lightening in darkness
In solitary saunter
Besides i am as shadow
Step by step like body and soul
When the world is bleak
With no honey to make it sweet
besides you i am as saccharine
To make it silky like margarine
When your heart sink
At thought of ill past, stink
Besides you i am as love
Ready to takeaway that pain
Even if i am to be slain
FOR my sacrifice is plain
mohamed Alpha Ba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (BESIDES YOU by mohamed Alpha Ba )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen