Give me hope first
Bring me happiness first
Then you can have something to break me
Sway me further first
Deceive me blindly first
Then you can take me wherever you plan for
Feed me fully first
Treat me faithfully first
Then you can use me anything you desire
Raise me high first
Praise me loud first
Then you can drag me down to the lowest ground
How could you crush me?
If I don't have anything left to be protected
How could you torture me?
If I can't feel the pain anymore
How could you bind me?
If I don't have any freedom to be spared
How could you befall me?
If I already become a pile of dust
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Betrayal by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry