Give me hope first
Bring me happiness first
Then you can have something to break me
Sway me further first
Deceive me blindly first
Then you can take me wherever you plan for
Feed me fully first
Treat me faithfully first
Then you can use me anything you desire
Raise me high first
Praise me loud first
Then you can drag me down to the lowest ground
How could you crush me?
If I don't have anything left to be protected
How could you torture me?
If I can't feel the pain anymore
How could you bind me?
If I don't have any freedom to be spared
How could you befall me?
If I already become a pile of dust
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Betrayal by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram