Beyond borders is a possibility
Of Love or hate.
A song bird sings
A lullaby resonate.
With love harmony is unified.
Life with zest in the nest
As lovers inclined to each other,
And in surrender,
Racism is litigation
Need to change in how we view another,
Look at the inner core of a man
And beyond skin deep.
Love your brother as yourself,
Look at the heart
Not the color,
You might see a valuable friend.
Tess Rockenstire's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Border by Tess Rockenstire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Songs Of Rejoicing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hollyhocks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ruik de rijkdom, Madrason writer
- The Roads Of Happiness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Loafing, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old-Time Family, Edgar Albert Guest
- Home And The Baby, Edgar Albert Guest
- Curly Locks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lure That Failed, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Job, Edgar Albert Guest