see fee lee
Bird and honey bees
Bird and honey bees.
Bird singing beautifully on the tree top.
Each morning, I hear bird singing.
and it brights up my morning.
Come sings, let sing all along.
Come sing just my song.
Look honey bees bussing all around.
Busy making the sweet honey.
From the sweetest honey bees.
and it will never go bitter.
throughout their entire honey bees life.
I just listen to one bird.
but it Sing, the song that no one like.
and the song it just for me and i like.
Come a long, sing my song.
Sing the song and it will never end, with me.
Oh, my sweet lovely, honey bees.
Not the bee that stings.
But making the sweetest honey.
Come honey bees, let make honey.
Each mouth sweetness never end.
Bird you are gifted.
and honey bee you so sweet
see fee lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bird and honey bees by see fee lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro