Birds sit and
tweet the day away
Birds have little games they play. Bird they sit and watch the world as it wakes and sleeps
sleeps and wakes.
Birds are gentle majestic and free. Birds glide through air like water. Birds are nature’s alarm clock tweeting at dawn and all day long.
like the amazing creatures they are birds are from near and far. Zip. Zoom. Birds are quite, gentle and pretty too!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birds by Natalie Jacobs )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak