Lawrence CH Hiun
Don't need candles twinkling in the dark
To see the wishful sparkle in your eyes,
I can feel the magic rainbows in your heart
The innocence that seems so wise,
I hope you'll never change the inner you,
You're really perfect just the way you are
The universe surrounds you with many opportunities
Look up and wish upon your star.
And while you're making wishes,
I love to give my heart to you,
It's a true music and love
And happiness and everything divine
And forever more fantasies galore
May it last throughout all time,
Remember sad days in years ahead,
To use your dream to reach that wishing star.
Those of us around you, surround you with loving kindness,
I love you for all you are
And you're making wishes,
Wishing you Happy return of your birthday.
Here's just one or two
May each passing year to filled with love and happiness
May your dream come true,
Any May you achieve and acquire all that you desire.
Wishing You ' Happy Birthday'
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Birthday Wishes by Lawrence CH Hiun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman