The Silent Sword
She's lost in the darkness,
I'm still around here,
Calling her name.
I'm falling down,
Like blinding, heavy snow.
Voices of temptation,
The whispering deep inside.
Receding, drowning, dying.
My soul is left behind.
So many phases,
The vast empty space.
So many elements,
Yet only one face.
Above the night sky,
The lamenting moon glows.
Fading below the horizon,
Is the dripping,
The Silent Sword's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Black Rose by The Silent Sword )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael