Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
Blithe birthday my love,
Blithe birthday to you.
You deserve all your presents,
A kiss or maybe two.
This last year has been splendid
And there's plenty more to come.
I hope you like the gifts we bought
And the cake is to your liking..
Blithe Year of birth,
Celebrated years later.
A celebration of your life.
Surrounded by those who love you the most.
You mean alot to us all.
We'll catch you if you fall,
Blithe Birthday my dear,
Blithe birthday my true friend.
Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blithe Birthday by Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Love is really bliss, gajanan mishra
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A Song Of Earth, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A COMPARISON BETWEEN BAD PEOPLE AND GOOD.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Henry eighth, lee fones
- Out of Jouissance II, Ali Ashjaee
- Out of Jouissance I, Ali Ashjaee
- An Ode to Madness, Ali Ashjaee