In a wintry disposition
The fate of man unfurled
It's a bleak miscalculation
When peace has doomed the world.
You didnt save life
You massacred it.
You didnt bring peace
You misdirected hate.
You dont know what you're doing
And although it is too late.
I hope you get whats coming
And live alone with all this fate.
I'de rather be a spirit
Than live with what I know
Turn not to the living
A blood angel in the snow.
King Happy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blood Angel by King Happy )
- Even with enough, hasmukh amathalal
- INTERACTION, Satish Verma
- Kidnap, Bhaskar Rabha
- Oblivion, Regina Andrea Sanico
- Senyru '. Pitch ', miken newman
- Am I Meant For Love?, Aanuoluwa Adebanjo
- All Is Guilty, Okoemu Barnabas
- A Penny-Pincher's Lesson, Jeff Smith
- Our dark hearts قلوبنا المظلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Solitary Fountain, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)