Dwayne Earle Gordon
We pour out our hearts each day,
So others can read.
Little do they know on the inside,
How much we bleed.
Writing words with symphony
Passion and style,
Sharing the secrets we have in us,
Since we were a child.
It's a pity,
Many will never understand.
The strength it takes,
To be a woman or a man.
We had them all.
Took us ten years to build,
Only ten minutes to fall.
Life on earth is just for a while,
We don’t know when.
Until we meet again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bloody Massacre by Dwayne Earle Gordon )
- Silence Seeping, Dylan Attard
- Pag-ibig, Jesus James Llorico
- My World is Falling Apart, Mark Ramirez
- A Long Time Ago at The Honey Hut, Dylan Attard
- 21 (It's Been A While), Dylan Attard
- The Prodigal Son (An Old Tale Revisited), Daniel Brick
- There are people هناك اناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Don't Believe In Such, Dexsta Ray
- Better tomorrow, hasmukh amathalal
- Lost The Fragrance, ramesh rai
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)