Take that flower, girl,
Don’t you see - there is blue around...
As the drift bringing the river,
The first snow caressing sleeping leafs,
Don’t you see – there is blue around…
Put that flower by your heart, girl,
As two beats the big melody mingling,
Blue shade drowns the last step;
Dark smile moves away.
Take this flower by your heart; the fire of life always glitters...
Rasa Sedleckyte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue by Rasa Sedleckyte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Morning After A Night In Jaffa, Abraham Sutzkever
- Caged, Michael McParland
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael McParland
- A Witness, Abraham Sutzkever
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland