Oh shit, i did it again
i lost my keys, now i cant get in
ill bang on the door
somebody has to be in
no, nobody is.
I'll look for someone with a ladder
nobody will have a ladder at this time
its two in the morning
ill climb through the window, i dont need a ladder
shit ive fallen and i need to empty my bladder.
There has to be somebody in
nobody is going to be
they left me remember
left me in the cold.
Im going to have to sleep outside till morning
the voices tell me i dont live here
christ im getting old
i dont need to worry these blue fairies can take me to bed
i just hope when i wake up my head wont hurt too much.
Steven Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Fairies by Steven Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The best I could do, Somanathan Iyer
- A Confidence Born Of Grace, John deVries
- HAIKU...The Wizard of Ice, Ken e Hall
- Beautiful, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Landscapes Of Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak