I'm invisible to them
they don't see me
they don't really here me
they don't like me
they couldnt care less about me.
Sometimes they speak to me
sometimes they might dance with me
but they don't know it
they're not aware of it
they won't remember it.
I would like them to really notice me
remember my face and like it
remember the random dance
remember all of it
i forget the night most of the time
but i always remember them.
The ones i find beautiful
i remember them
but they will forget me
maybe they will remember my friends
maybe they will remember me
but not the way i'd hope.
i'm looked at
i'm spoken too
and i'm herd
but not listend too
not wants to remember me
nobody wants to give me a chance
i'll always be on the outside.
Steven Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Invisible. by Steven Harris )
- The Waters Of Heart, RUBAB ATWAL
- दोन बाजु, dhirajkumar taksande
- No economic crisis, hasmukh amathalal
- A Poor Girl, Where Is She Going?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My world, Okunuga Olanreywaju
- Jayanta Mahapatra As An Odia Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Today, Dominique Lamboy
- Forgotten, mina lotfi
- Polyethylene woman, Bronnie lewis
- Everybody is Somebody, steve lay