I'm invisible to them
they don't see me
they don't really here me
they don't like me
they couldnt care less about me.
Sometimes they speak to me
sometimes they might dance with me
but they don't know it
they're not aware of it
they won't remember it.
I would like them to really notice me
remember my face and like it
remember the random dance
remember all of it
i forget the night most of the time
but i always remember them.
The ones i find beautiful
i remember them
but they will forget me
maybe they will remember my friends
maybe they will remember me
but not the way i'd hope.
i'm looked at
i'm spoken too
and i'm herd
but not listend too
not wants to remember me
nobody wants to give me a chance
i'll always be on the outside.
Steven Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Invisible. by Steven Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...