Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas
As I sit here in pensive,
That menace my life,
I'm doleful disconsolated,
Weeping in dismal,
Tears rolling down my cheeks,
And woebegone lose my life.
I work hard and I earn a token,
I've started feeling pain,
All that menace me.
Dreary routine of working,
Vague and violate,
Glum and stricken of morbid,
That I'm living in melancholy,
Making of disheartened
And languishingly despairing.
Oh! Sitting here looking dejected,
In doldrums like a bereaved,
A besmirch I'll be in somber,
When I quit my job,
I'm not afraid to quit my job,
But the penniless bereaved!
My life festooned with despondent,
Cheerless dismal that I teetes,
On the brink that menaces me,
And all that I'm languishing,
Teeter how to live
With disconsolation in me,
That bombards and sullens me!
Tears rolling down onto this paper
All mixed with ink and
Torn asunder, I can't mend it back,
And gruesome, Oooh!
Show me the other side
Of the blue mood.
Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
No more truth. Bells ring no more in me. I am all alone singly. Lonely rests my head and think about what's next or on the otherside,
When I can't work and live my life,
Comments about this poem (Blue Mood by Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas )
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada