Edward Kofi Louis
Blue, White And Red.
Menasheh and Ephraim were the children of Yahseph,
But Reuben was a brother to Yahseph;
So Menasheh and Ephraim were the nephews of Reuben,
And Reuben was their uncle!
Get wisdom and learn from this poem,
For today Reuben is France;
And Menasheh is Britain while,
Ephraim is the U.S.A.!
They are all with the colours blue, white and red in their National Flags;
But Yaaqob (Israyl) was the main root for the this tree.
They captured Germany after the Second World War and,
Divided West Germany (BRD) into three zones;
With Russia taking East Germany (DDR) to thier advantage!
So do get wisdom from this poem;
For this earth is the place of leraning.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue, White And Red. by Edward Kofi Louis )
- The midnight scream, Harold R Hunt Sr
- It calls your name., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Dogs, Cinzia Wills
- Interminable Wanderer, Cinzia Wills
- The Sky, Harold R Hunt Sr
- That part of your heart, Rolfy Dsilva
- The letter puzzle., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I am Sorry, Md. Ziaul Haque
- If it wasn't for country music, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Really Can't…, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)