Geetima Baruah Sarma
Bond with Music
Fingers dance on the strings
Melodious tunes begin to flow
Sweet music soothes the ears
Ah! Relaxation simply serene.
Life's monotonous sans music,
Music, talent of the Divine
And language of the soul,
Bonds a person with God.
A communication beyond words...
Heals the deepest wound,
Intense emotions outpour gently
And feelings, so sensitive -
Like a tiny dew-drop
Glittering on a tender leaf.
[Published: 15 August 2010 in 'melange' of 'The Sentinel']
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bond with Music by Geetima Baruah Sarma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas