Andrew Sean H
an ode to karma ~
these lessons must be learned,
and taught hard.
as fragile you are
and carrying as a birds bone;
a hallow wish; it is yours to own.
it carries all where their instincts lead,
to the fields shared, our, vast
fields of green.
separate might be the wishes of others days,
yet in the same fields, we all settle to graze.
with such haste,
we eat spitefully,
but when strength is its strongest,
we are natures praise.
our wings aloft will help each other raise,
with the warming winds, into the warmer days.
Andrew Sean H's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bones Marrow by Andrew Sean H )
- I Don't Knead Your Love Butt it Would BE.., Mr. Nobody
- Story to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- Why Africa Would Not Bow, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Walking With The Master, Heather Burns
- O night, you have so much beauty really, gajanan mishra
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)