Book of Life...No Charge!
To Marie..My Special Book
Together, once again and we go down memory lane.
Recapturing, the special moments of fun and pain.
Turning back the pages of time, we read those fears,
Those mysteries, excitement, many laughter and tears.
Your youthful touch, helped avoid the many a frown,
Because of your love, strength, that never let us down.
Grown, a young lady, many a rainbow you boldly chase
Steadily with dignity, quality and with good grace.
Wondrous miracle, wisdom beyond your youthful years
Your courage never did fail ever, as you dried my tears
Oh that cuddlesome baby, sweet smile, a pleasant breeze,
What a perfect joy, love in abundance always did increase
Treasured deep in my heart, I gently, proudly unfold.
This chapter in my life, that my heart so lovingly do hold
Is the beautiful story, my angelic granddaughter and me
It’s the best of books with no charge I lend to you to see….
shirani ibrahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Book of Life...No Charge! by shirani ibrahim )
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
- The Survivor, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)