Boomerang Of Actions
Believe in science,
you are caught in DNA.
Believe in its rival,
you are caged in karma.
Believe in nothing,
you have accidents.
Never even begin to believe,
you still face the unknown.
Pradeep Dhavakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Boomerang Of Actions by Pradeep Dhavakumar )
- The Constant., Tony Adah
- The Enemy Behind Me, Slim Jay
- Religion's Devils, Naveed Akram
- My Son Ali, kassem oude
- Hit Music, Michael McParland
- Mind, Soul and Spirit, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Drivers lessons, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I love you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- love, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Under the stairs., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)