Brain Dead Shopping
Its images flash by
Feeding your desire
Shop, Shop, Shop!
It lingers in your ears
Whispering like a lover
Buy, Buy, Buy!
It haunts your memory
Like yesterdays mistakes
Charge, Charge, Charge!
Fighting the impulse from the last
Commercial you seen on TV
Shop, Buy, Charge!
mark king's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brain Dead Shopping by mark king )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<<< A Maddening Phase Of A .., Abdul Wahab
- What Lies Inside And Out, Shannon Glass
- Memories of You, tallulah montegue
- untold, Ewa Busayourmi
- Train to Nowhere, Maverick Jones
- From Cradles To Huge Graves, Naveed Akram
- Feel in Hot Hrms, His Marvel on it., Akhtar Jawad
- Today I saw you, tallulah montegue
- God is, Ryan Brodesser
- Crow and fox., bjpafa Almeida