Brave the storm
Brave the rain
But can you really
Take the pain?
Brave the bullets
Brave the darts
But can you endure
A broken heart?
Brave your hardships
Brave your fears
But you can't really
Prevent the tears...
***A tribute to a friend of mine
She went through some really tough times
She really, truly braved it all
And not once did she ever fall...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brave by Leslie Ching )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris