breaking of my heart
Do you hear that sound?
The sound of my heart breaking
it screams for you whenever we part
the love slowly fades from day to night
trying to hide, keep out of sight.
that pain grows more everytime I see
i want to shed tears
and i hide in constant hear.
I love you with all my heart
don't even begin
to start. why would I ever love you?
If you don't love me?
Sorry, but I guess it,
wasn't meant to be!
katarina bowman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (breaking of my heart by katarina bowman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An English Poet & His Villa Poet's Corner, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Manage, Juliet Languedoc
- The Stone Circle, Jacqueline Nash
- Youth, Lisa Blossomdale
- Sounds Of My Beating Heart, Lisa Blossomdale
- Words, Meaningful Empty Words, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cruelty..., Hafeni Nghidinua
- Me, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cry Me A River, Lilly Emery
- Admiration, tallulah montegue