Did I hear you call my name?
I was listening, though I was stilled with shame
Was it real or just a game?
I’m confused, ‘cos things are no more the same.
Silent days and sleepless nights
Gone are those days you held me tight
I’m so disturbed that you’re out of sight
Why did you have to go my sparkling light?
Just when I thought we’re in for love
You played me off like a game of golf
You inflicted me with emotional cough
Give me the antidote, bring back your love.
I’m sorry for whatever reason I faulted
Forgive me if I ever made you feel insulted
In your heart, I’m sure my name was long deleted
But don’t forget that with nothing we both started.
How can I refill your emotional cup
Without you, I keep missing my lunch and my sup
I believe we can still walk up to the top
Honey, can't we move on, and quit breaking up?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breaking Up! by Vyktor Ekott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 84, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould