Breaking up poem
Shouts in my ear, music in the background, beer in my hand
not the night i wanted to spend with you.
you said i love you and i said i love you too.
our anniversary night,
its gonna end with a fight
all because you wanted to go to a party.
you said 'I'll be there at 7' but you were tardy
now i am saying good bye
and gonna walk away before you start to cry
when it hits you in the face
don't come crawling back to this place
so good bye and good day,
good luck anyway.
Katie Unknown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breaking up poem by Katie Unknown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal
- The Petrichor, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Its outcome, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning, Victor Cruickshank
- unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Leaving You, John deVries
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank
- Utterly Lovely, John deVries