Wearing this bridal dress,
makes me happy as well as sad.
Happy for the reason
that My love and me
gonna be one soul in two bodies.
And sad for the reason
That I will have to leave parental home forever.
But somehow, I feel amazing
by wearing beautiful bridal dress.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bridal Dress by Tanveer Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts