Along the distant sea,
I heard a wonderful melody.
The music, it had so much love.
It even moves the birds that fly from above.
Along the distant shore, as I come to appear,
I saw a young girl, playing the violin, that was so very near.
When I arrived, the song began to soar.
It was as if it was creating a golden door.
From the door, there came a carriage cart.
She rode away with the melody from her one, bright heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bright Heart by Casey Jarrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock