Lullaby's and hushed lies.
She'd shut the world out just to let it in,
She'd help so many just to be so alone in the end.
All her life she had so man broken promises,
Til one day she found some truth again.
Her life was changing for sure,
The more she grew mature.
Now she's happy,
With her friends and family.
Though she still searches for more,
She's happy with all the blessings laid out before her.
So happily she sings her lullaby,
As she softly drifts to sleep,
In a fairy tale you see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Lullaby. by Casandra Vice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate