After the storm of slavery we became a brown rainbow.
A people of many different hues;
from wheat to charcoal brown.
It does matter if we are Auburn, caramel or chocolate.
We are a beautiful people.
We are the rainbow after the storm of slavery.
We are a brown rainbow.
Lore Me34's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brown Rainbow by Lore Me34 )
- Turn fatal, hasmukh amathalal
- She Is 52, Tyrone Gayle
- With nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Owl, kassem oude
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss