Build Trust Slowly
We are afraid to get punished so we tell a lie,
we start to hide what we feel inside.
Honesty should be encouraged
Don't punish your kids for being honest of course.
Real relationships are honest and sincere,
they don't play games, lie out of fear.
Me I say too much to someone who doesn't deserve,
then they turn around and use it to hurt.
So build trust slowly don't say too much too soon,
you have to find out if the other person is a loon.
Written on January 21,2012 by Christina Sunrise
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Build Trust Slowly by Christina Sunrise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah
- I Just Do Not Know, John Ugolo Umah
- Are you looking, gajanan mishra
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh