Burger King Poet
Do you want a rhyme with that,
Or just a bit of rhythm?
Ye, we have meter,
It's not quite fresh,
But it's the best we can do.
Oh, yes, it's quite well done
The cook insists it's so-
But I know the truth,
He does the best he can, but
I wouldn't eat it raw-
If'n it were me.
The manager says it's
Closing time, but
I'll let you sit a minute-
Can I get you a refill
On a poem or two?
Charlotte Ballard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burger King Poet by Charlotte Ballard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore