Burn all these 'Old age homes'
Burn all these 'Old age homes.'
Standing like Satan's domes.
Shamelessness resides in them.
Helplessness resides in them.
Recall their childhood days.
When they were small and gay.
Whenever they puked or peed.
Parents fullfilled all their needs.
Now when parents are in need.
They show selfishness and greed.
Such offsprings are disgrace.
I want to spit, bring their face.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burn all these 'Old age homes' by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford
- Mind Games, Philo Yan
- اقطاع, سميح القاسم
- Further, Michael McParland
- THE PARADOX OF A SEASON, M.D Dinesh Nair