The little colored butterfly
Swinging in the space...
The little light butterfly
Want to leave the shadows
Abandon her safety and go near the candle
The little stupid butterfly
Want to get rid of the killing cold
Want to be warm
In her narrow veins
Dose she know
That she will burn? ?
Beyond her madness
The ignored sound
Can she read it?
Can she understand?
Maybe she will
Maybe she won't...
But what I know
She will fell down
And sup the orange flame
Falling the colored ashes of the little butterfly
On the edge of the white candle of hope
Ana xxx's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (butterfly by Ana xxx )
- Let Me Be Her<3, Nautica Moxley
- Absalom, Gert Strydom
- Freedom Is Calling, Tony Adah
- God and Guru, gajanan mishra
- Left Naked And Exposed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Birth day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TWILIGHT, Meggie Gultiano
- Morning prayers., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Favorite Quote, Nautica Moxley
- Building Bricks, Jude Ogunade
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)