The little colored butterfly
Swinging in the space...
The little light butterfly
Want to leave the shadows
Abandon her safety and go near the candle
The little stupid butterfly
Want to get rid of the killing cold
Want to be warm
In her narrow veins
Dose she know
That she will burn? ?
Beyond her madness
The ignored sound
Can she read it?
Can she understand?
Maybe she will
Maybe she won't...
But what I know
She will fell down
And sup the orange flame
Falling the colored ashes of the little butterfly
On the edge of the white candle of hope
Ana xxx's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (butterfly by Ana xxx )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh
- Prescribed or, gajanan mishra
- BUZZ OFF, Phil Soar