The little colored butterfly
Swinging in the space...
The little light butterfly
Want to leave the shadows
Abandon her safety and go near the candle
The little stupid butterfly
Want to get rid of the killing cold
Want to be warm
In her narrow veins
Dose she know
That she will burn? ?
Beyond her madness
The ignored sound
Can she read it?
Can she understand?
Maybe she will
Maybe she won't...
But what I know
She will fell down
And sup the orange flame
Falling the colored ashes of the little butterfly
On the edge of the white candle of hope
Ana xxx's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (butterfly by Ana xxx )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis