When I'm with you I get butterflies.
I love to gaze into your eyes.
The touch of your hand sends a chill.
I can't explain the way I feel.
These feelings are new.
The world goes away when I'm with you.
When you're gone my heart cries.
I dread the moment we say our good-byes.
Then I see you and my heart starts to heal.
I love you so much and I always will.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (butterflys by destiny tatum )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Woodsmen Day, Doris Beaulieu
- stamp, Alvinzor Flores
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak