When I'm with you I get butterflies.
I love to gaze into your eyes.
The touch of your hand sends a chill.
I can't explain the way I feel.
These feelings are new.
The world goes away when I'm with you.
When you're gone my heart cries.
I dread the moment we say our good-byes.
Then I see you and my heart starts to heal.
I love you so much and I always will.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (butterflys by destiny tatum )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote