A familiar voice calls to you.
What will you do?
Holler back and take the slack?
Or run and hide turn your back?
It's up to you to see it through.
It's calling now to only you.
Will you look now to find the truth?
To find lifes answers and make it smooth.
I hope you will I need it too.
Together we'll finally beat the blues.
In our love we'll smoothly cruise.
I'm calling now to let you know.
I'm always here and my love does show.
Will you stay or will you go?
Please humor me and let me know.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Calling Voice by Michael McParland )
Did you read them?
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley