CaLm n SiLeNt
My tears are my own..never will they be yours.
My pain is mine only..never will i give it to you
coz its not gonna be in You to take them
coz its gonna be difficult for you to understand it all.
My insecurity when comes in store
i wish i could just wipe it off d floor.
but even if i'm able to do that
this feelin comes in crawling once more.
You wont understand this pressure
so just remain clam and slient
coz i cant help you in dis mess of my own
coz its not gonna be in You to clear it off
so just remain calm and silent
so that i can gather together my own shattered soul
kaavyaa kriday's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CaLm n SiLeNt by kaavyaa kriday )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki