In her mid twenties and in her prime
And her work will improve in time
As in the World of art she builds her name
Camille is on the road to fame.
Brown eyes and shoulder length dark hair
And down to earth with beauty rare
And one might say she has appeal
The young and beautiful Camille.
Of the many artists one of the few
Who gets paid for the work she do
In her work art dealers interest show
And her reputation grow.
She remains untainted by conceit
And she's nice to talk to and nice to meet
And her soul in her art she reveal
The young and talented Camille.
Life for her no bed of flowers
In her studio she works for hours
Painting on vases, cups and plates
Things of great beauty she creates.
One who by example lead
She has worked hard to succeed
And better things ahead I feel
For the beautiful Camille.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Camille by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know It Isn't Me, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Matin de toujours, bjpafa Almeida
- Hey, you there?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Song of Love Sing I, Whsitle I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Moment Of Madness, Oduro Bright Amoh
- if you ask me, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Don't Forget Me, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Know Thyself, Savita Tyagi
- counting moths, lee fones
- Is This India Where Female Foeticide Is .., Bijay Kant Dubey