Can you hear what the deepest silence echoes?
Can you bear what the meekest tear conveys?
Can you speak what the faint heart drips?
Can you see what the pale eye grips?
Can you resonate what the wound cries?
Can you render what the smile hides?
Can you read what the quivering lip gushes?
Can you feel what the servile spirit touches?
shveta sahal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can You? by shveta sahal )
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second